Arizona hates immigrants, but does church doctrine support or condemn such laws?
Church opens up Granite Mountain vault and released a whole buncha names for family history work in the process.
A greener, happier LDS Church – in FARMINGTON. Being more environmentally responsible as members of the Church.
Has the Church given up on encouraging people to drop the term “Mormon” to describe its members?
DO THE BOOK OF MORMON CHALLENGE ON YOUTUBE!
Links are cool. Links are fun.
- Slideshow on the LDS church conservation efforts
- Mormon Church goes green
- Immigration draws in religion?
- The mysteries of Granite Mountain
- Accompanying Church Produced Video on Granite Mtn
- 300 Million Names added to the Family Search Database
- New unemployment website via Mormons
- Winnipeg says we’re fine with the name Mormon
- Book of Mormon YouTube Challenge – This Vid here (today it’s at 150,000 views, lets see what happens)