A slew of stuff this week!
Conservative LDS folk find themselves at odds with the Church over Utah’s HB 116. Welcome to the other side, folks. Liberal LDS people are amused… and adorable Salvadorian branch presidents are deported.
Propaganda art is pulled from the BYU Bookstore by artist Jon McNaughton. Apparently he does not approve of BYU’s political neutrality. The real question is why BYU didn’t take issue with this in the first place.
Phoenix hates righteousness. They don’t want a temple and they loathe white lightpoles. Yes, lightpoles.
The Mormon Times explains to us how to use iTunes.
The Atlanta, Georgia Temple is finally rededicated following an extensive renovation.
MTC curriculum is reported to be changing.
Oh yeah, and bin Laden is dead.
- Phoenix hates righteousness
- Atlanta Temple rededicated
- Church’s second solar-powered meetinghouse
- Elder Holland visits the Persian Gulf
- The spirit of Reagan will not live in BYU’s Bookstore!
- U of U president Michael Young gets hate from the godless Pacific Northwest
- How to use iTunes according to the Mormon Times
- MTC curriculum changing?