So much zany fun this week!
The controversial City Creek mall is slated to open in a few weeks, not without some drama.
A hardcore action Book of Mormon movie! The next Titanic!
An LDS “priest in training” gets in some hot water by showing a wee too much skin.
Jesse Stay, the Church’s lead tech guy, has an article on Techcrunch, which is a pretty big deal.
Hungary’s fascist government officially recognizes the Church.
Does Mitt’s Mormonism fuel his perceived inauthenticity?
Slate’s Political Gabfest jumps into the baptism mess, Southern Virginia University gets a new president, the Church sues over some singed land, and contraception is working just fine.
Times and Seasons also gave TWiM some love!
- “Mormon Mall” set to open
- Book of Mormon action!
- Hungary recognizes the Church
- Tune in to Babestation 2
- Jesse Stay on Techcrunch
- SVU’s new president
- Does Mormonism fuel Mitt’s authenticity gap?
- Romney loves contraception
- Church sues over some burns
- Another Joanna Brooks profile
- What Mormons can teach the IRS
- Times and Seasons lists us on Bottgate!
- Slate jumps on baptisms