Lots to cover this week, so we’ll cut to the chase.
Yeah Samake is a Mormon failure. Seriously. After all that hype?
The Saints in Britain celebrate the 150th anniversary of the missionaries arriving in England and starting up the Baseball Baptisms program. Wait…
There’s a new temple film! First new stuff in nearly 25 years! We break down what we know about it and discus whether the continuance of the all-white cast is a problem or a non-issue.
Did the Church attack porn servers? A trace of a server attack pins the origin on the Church-only zip code of Temple Square, the Conference Center, and office buildings. Interesting.
Is the label “porn addict” more harmful than it is a valuable caution? Speakers at the Sunstone Symposium argue that we need to acknowledge our natural sexuality and seek constructive goals that don’t freak us into depression.
Assorted: More missionary deaths; Mormons are least likely to be smokers; Joseph Smith Senior’s descendants descend upon This Is the Place Park; bad, bad Mormon art; Elders will be sisters; and more!
Kiss Our Ring
- New temple film
- All white actors in new temple film
- Is the new film longer for the sake of Africans?
- British saints celebrate 175 years
- Yeah Samake. Yeesh.
- Church attacks porn servers?
- “Porn addict” label harmful
- Original Adam and even live 130,000 years ago
- Why Mormons breed entrepreneurs
- Anti-Romney sign comes down
- Mormons least likely to be smokers
- Missionary dies in Wyoming
- Joseph Smith Sr.’s folks in UT
- Missionary quiz