Al joins us from Hawaii and we all weep with jealousy. Geoff saw the new temple film and some Shakespeare. Yay.
Sort of a strange week in Mormon news, and lots of it is depressing. So listen in and let us make light of all the evil in the world.
- Missionary dies in Malaysia after being hit by a car. What’s with all the missionary deaths?
- Missionary numbers hit 75,000 in the field. Wowza!
- 10 people hospitalized and dozens more treated after a Temple Square fume leak. Call Dustin Hoffman!
- FAIR renames itself FAIR MORMON, you know, to make sure we know what’s up
- Gay author gets slammed by publisher, only to be elevated by every Mormon author except for Orson Scott Card
- A gay Mormon author and his dog problem
- Married woman with young kids gets tenure at BYU – unprecedented
- BYU attendance numbers drop less than expected in the wake of missionary surge
- Robbers pose as missionaries. They still can’t get people to open the door.
- Provo is the 17th-brainiest city in America
- Are your fingers too fat to use LDS apps?
- Why the Brethren are on social media. Hint: it’s not to play Temple Dash
- What is a woman’s greatest achievement?
- Bozeman, MT church vandalized
- Missionary comes home to AZ to testify in murder trial
- Fort Collins Temple breaks ground