Hello! ‘Tis us, the TWiM Sisters! We’re here to bring you our monthly edition of This Week in Mormons from a different perspective – that of real sisters, hanging out in the Mormonia belt of western Idaho. You can listen to TWiM Sisters-specific episodes by clicking the “TWiM Sisters” category tag at the top of this post. Let’s get to the news (and Father’s Day recaps).
Latter-day Saint News
- The anonymous donation that launched Tabernacle Choir organist Richard Elliott’s career
- West Jordan primary teacher pleads guilty to sex abuse at sleepovers
- Trek is here! It’s time! What do you need to know?
- How working at Deseret Industries helped a former stake president heal from depression
- Latter-day Saint mother kicks white nationalist son out of her Idaho home
- How a woman found serving peace by choosing the Lord her 42-year marriage ended
- BYU cracks the top 10 – in law school graduates passing the bar exam
- Missionary in Mexico dies in bicycle accident
- Gail Miller, widow of mogul Larry H. Miller, sits down to answer 7 Questions
- He served in the bishopric in his first year of law school, and now he’s the first Polynesian graduate ever from Yale Law
- Utah mom who ran a 5:25 mile while 9 months pregnant does… more!
- Utah mom, 50, gives birth to granddaughter as surrogate
- Great new video from incoming Relief Society General President Camille N. Johnson
Support the Show!
Please join us on Patreon. We’ll love you forever and ever and ever.