This week Kurt Francom is joined by mental health therapist Jennifer Roach and the Managing Director of Public Square Magazine, Christopher Cunningham. They discuss the accusation of Elder Bednar plagiarizing parts of his recent general conference talk, why an Evangelical pastor would attend general conference, and whether there should be emeritus status for members of the Quorum of the Twelve.
- Study ranks Utah #1 for mental illness in the US
- Is LDS Church culture under attack?
- LDS elder — a former college president — may have plagiarized General Conference talk
- ‘Mormon Land’: Are top LDS leaders simply getting too old? Is it time for emeritus presidents, apostles?
- Pastor’s raw REACTION at Latter-day Saint Conference
- THE MOST AMERICAN RELIGION