Religion is dying in a number of countries, studies say.
Mark Zuckerberg speaks to a half-filled Marriott Center at BYU. The Zuck was with Orrin Hatch, talking about technology, innovation, and entrepreneurship. Details on the show.
An over-zealous BYU student decides that leggings are not pants, and that they will ruin your life and make you look terrible. He is a fiend.
Updates on temple construction worldwide!
The LDSTech Conference is filled up! Get there, people!
And online missionaries make us happy. So very, very happy.
- Religion goes by-by
- Moroni adorns KC Temple
- Yet another stupid Mormon Times article about Conference food
- LDSTech Conference
- Way to Facebook, missionaries!
- Mormons in Baseball
- Will Swenson directs a special film
- Zuckerberg at BYU
- Leggings actually are pants
- Congrats to Janna Mcferson’s FHE Book getting picked up by Deseret Book! BUY IT!