Here it is! The last episode before 600. Thanks to all of you for tuning in. We thought we’d celebrate life on the precipice by giving you an episode of Geoff and the TWiM Sisters. That’s right, all three hosts are here to break down a whole lotta news. Check out the links below.
Latter-day Saint News
- Virtue signaling from the top doesn’t mean action down below
- What was up with this LGBTQ pamphlet given out to freshmen at BYU?
- October 2022 General Conference will have a Saturday evening session for everyone… again
- First branch of the Church in Northern Cyprus
- BYU students create water filtration device for Pakistan
- Netflix Manti Te’o documentary
- The Church once flirted with stopping tithing because it didn’t want to pay taxes
- American Idol contestant does youth album for Church
- OnlyFans mom and active member surprised she’s gotten in hot water for her side hustle
- Utah and Idaho are STEALING members
- The history of funeral potatoes – and Geoff sucks at funeral potatoes lore
- Astronaut Don Lind dies
- The “Big C” an the “little c”
- Former Bingham County Sheriff enters into plea deal